Floating shelves created by hand to order in USA out of authentic old barn wood. This line of floating shelving is from our from mid 1900’s nominal sized two inch, thin profile inch thick solid barn wood (sized similar to modern lumber at approx. 1 5/8″ thick)
- Floating shelf with all hardware included for a quick, easy and strong installation at any location upon your wall! No need to buy shelf brackets (already built in!) Weight capacity per shelf between 40 and 80lbs!
- Free Shipping in one week or less from order until your project ships via UPS ground with tracking info shared.
- Prices are set per floating shelf, allowing you to pick and choose just the right sizes.
- Unless otherwise directed, these shelves will have Artisan Sculpted and fully rounded edges and corners with a Satin/Eggshell sheen level. Should you desire a varied sheen or edge style, kindly leave a note at checkout with the details you desire, Thanks!
- 6 color options posted, however other colors are possible too, please contact me with your custom color requests. Descriptions; Provincial (main photo)-medium brown with hints of deep brown/black in the nail holes and wear markings (my personal favorite color! ) – Early American- the classic barn wood medium brown color – Roasted Coffee- a deep dark brown tone that resembles the color of coffee grounds (and the reason I named the color that way!) – Espresso is a medium black brown color – True black as you would guess is my deepest darkest black tone and color shelving – Briar Smoke is a deep grey with hints of brown tones
- All shelves are protected by multiple layers of Polyurethane for a lifetime of beauty and protection.
- If you need different sizes than the shelves than are offered here, just let me know (including your desired size and quantity) and I’ll create a custom listing so you may order what you want!
- These are authentic old reclaimed barn wood floating shelves so please expect this line of shelving to have nail holes, wear markings, slight bowing or warp and other old barn wood characteristics.
I love to create custom size shelves, shelves with lights built in, custom fit floating corner shelves and other unique shelving projects that will be amazing for your project! Message me, Brian Murphy the owner, designer and builder to discuss your dream project.
There are no reviews yet.