Floating shelves created by hand to order in USA out of authentic old barn wood. This line of floating shelving is from our late 1700’s to early 1800’s solid barn wood. As the oldest and most time worn selections of our barn wood stock, these boards that started life as true cut 2 inch thick planks have been naturally worn down to approx. 1 3/4 inch thickness as fully finished floating shelves.
- Floating shelf with all hardware included for a quick, easy and strong installation at any location upon your wall! No need to buy shelf brackets (already built in!) Weight capacity per shelf up to 110lbs
- Free Shipping in one week or slightly less from order until your project ships via UPS ground
- Prices are set per floating shelf, allowing you to pick and choose just the right sizes.
- I love to create custom size shelves, shelves with lights built in, custom fit floating corner shelves or any unique shelving project you dream up! Message me, Brian the owner, designer and builder to discuss your dream project.
- 4 color options posted however, other colors are possible too, please contact me with your custom color request
- Protected by multiple layers of clear Shellac for a lifetime of beauty and protection
- If you need sizes that are not offered here, just let me know (including your desired size and quantity) and I’ll create a custom invoice and happily create your exact project need.
- These are authentic 200 year old reclaimed barn wood floating shelves so please expect this line of shelving to have nail holes, significant wear markings, slight bowing or warp and other old barn wood characteristics.
Brian Murphy- owner, designer and builder of BarnwoodDesigns.org