Floating shelves created by hand to order in USA out of authentic old barn wood. This line of floating shelving is from our from mid to late 1800’s true cut 2 inch thick solid barn wood.
- Floating shelf with all hardware included for a quick, easy and strong installation at any location upon your wall! No need to buy shelf brackets (already built in!) Weight capacity per shelf up to 110lbs
- Free Shipping in 4-5 Days from order until your project ships via UPS ground
- I’m always looking for ways to improve my work…and I’ve done it again! These floating shelves now have the extra strength of a German engineered steel connector system that does the double duty of increasing shelf weight capacity AND making installation easier! To be honest the shelves are a little bit easier to build and this is the reason why prices are down for 2022 (not too many US businesses can say that!)
- Prices are set per floating shelf, allowing you to pick and choose just the right sizes.
- We love to create; custom size shelves, shelves with lights built in, custom fit floating corner shelves or any unique shelving project you dream up! Message me, Brian the owner, designer and builder to discuss your dream project.
- 9 color options are posted, however other colors are possible too. Please contact me with your custom color requests and I’ll gladly work with you if at all possible to re-create the look your room calls for.
- Every shelf is protected by multiple layers of Poly for a lifetime of beauty and protection (with the exception of Solid White, a high quality paint)
- Each order will be prepared with an Eggshell sheen level. If you desire Matte or Gloss sheen, just leave a note at checkout for me, no charge and no extra time needed.
- If you need shelving sizes that are not offered here, just let me know (including your desired size and quantity) and I’ll put together a custom listing for you!
- These are authentic 100 year old reclaimed barn wood floating shelves so please expect this line of shelving to have nail holes, wear markings, slight bowing or warp and other old barn wood characteristics.
I’ve set my goal at producing the floating shelving most loved in all the world….my finest work goes into these shelves, and I hope you adore the craftsmanship and beauty of these functional, expressive works of art!
Many thanks, Brian Murphy- owner, designer and builder of BarnwoodDesigns.org