Floating shelves created by hand from solid reclaimed barn wood that is truly magnificent.
Floating shelf sizes of 6, 8, 10 or 12 inch depth (face to wall), 2 inch thick solid wood and your choice of ANY length (Starts as true cut 2″ final actual thickness will be between 1 11/16″ and 2 1/8″)
Every shelf is lovingly hand made by me, Brian, personally with the strictest attention to detail out of solid reclaimed barn wood, milled into these beautiful floating shelves. These boards are exclusively from barns built in the mid to late 1800’s
- More than a dozen standard color options with custom colors possible too.
- Your choice of sheen level (default is Eggshell, options include Matte, Semi-gloss and high gloss. No additional charge for any sheen.) To order any sheen other than the medium Eggshell just leave a note at checkout
- Free Shipping via UPS ground
- All hardware for an easy quick installation included.
- Three edge/corner styles. The default is my Artisan Sculpted and fully rounded style. To order either ‘Left Alone’ (lightly rounded) or ‘Crisp Edge’ just leave a note at checkout and I’ll create your project with your preferred look.
- Works wonderfully as book shelves, upper kitchen open cabinetry, bathroom storage, in closets, laundry rooms, bedrooms and also as floating ‘L’ shaped corner shelves.
- Mounts to any flat wall type. Be it drywall, plaster, brick, block or any other flat wall type…each shelf will mount at any location on any wall!
- Every shelf ships protected by lambs wool applied layers of clear Shellac and buffed layer(s) of all natural wax for a lifetime of protective beauty and function.
I’ve set my goal at producing the floating shelving most loved in all the world….my finest work goes into these shelves, and I hope you adore the craftsmanship and beauty of these functional, expressive works of art!
Many thanks, Brian- owner, designer and builder of BarnwoodDesigns.org