Floating shelves created by hand to order in USA out of authentic old barn wood. This line of floating shelving is from our from mid to late 1800’s true cut 2 inch thick solid barn wood.
- Floating shelf with all hardware included for a quick, easy and strong installation at any location upon your wall! No need to buy shelf brackets (already built in!) Weight capacity per shelf up to 110lbs
- Free Shipping in a couple weeks from when you order until your project is completed and it ships, via UPS ground
- Prices are set per floating shelf, allowing you to pick and choose just the right sizes.
- We love to create; custom size shelves, shelves with lights built in, custom fit floating corner shelves or any unique shelving project you dream up! Message me, Brian the owner, designer and builder to discuss your dream project.
- 9 color options are posted, however other colors are possible too. Please contact me with your custom color requests and I’ll gladly work with you if at all possible to re-create the look your room calls for.
- Every shelf is protected by multiple layers of Poly for a lifetime of beauty and protection (with the exception of Solid White, a high quality paint)
- Each order will be prepared with an Eggshell sheen level. If you desire Matte or Gloss sheen, just leave a note at checkout for me, no charge and no extra time needed.
- If you need shelving sizes that are not offered here, just let me know (including your desired size and quantity) and I’ll put together a custom listing for you!
- These are authentic 100 year old reclaimed barn wood floating shelves so please expect this line of shelving to have nail holes, wear markings, slight bowing or warp and other old barn wood characteristics.
I’ve set my goal at producing the floating shelving most loved in all the world….my finest work goes into these shelves, and I hope you adore the craftsmanship and beauty of these functional, expressive works of art!
Many thanks, Brian Murphy- owner, designer and builder of BarnwoodDesigns.org
Randall Jesperson Esq. –
I purchased a few of these shelves for my office, having received a recommendation from a colleague of mine, and I must say I was completely impressed. Brian was exceptionally helpful and seemed extremely knowledgeable about his products and about woodworking in general, and the shelves themselves are rock solid. I get comments every week on how beautiful they look – and now I have clients asking me where I got them! My only tip for those considering going with Barnwood Designs is to ask for extra business cards. You’ll need them!!